Your special day
Making a lifelong commitment is a special occasion for you, your partner and family and friends. The build up to the big day is nerve wracking. So you should consider the services of a professionally trained toastmaster to ensure YOUR day is stress free.
Prior to the celebration I will, if required, meet with you and visit the venue for the reception. I will guide you through the protocol but you are, of course free to instruct me so that your own special touches are included.
On the day I will arrive in plenty of time at the reception to ensure all is as it should be. I will also undertake the following duties: -
· Greet the bride and bridegroom on their arrival to the wedding reception.
· Direct guests to all the facilities available at the wedding venue and ensure they are aware of the table plan.
· Assist the photographer and the videographer in gathering members of the bridal party.
· Assemble the bridal party to receive their guests and announce them.
· When all the guests are seated announce the entrance of the bride and groom and escort them to the top table.
· If required announce grace.
· After the meal announce the cutting of the cake.
· Announce the speeches ensuring they are conducted in the correct order to avoid embarrassment.
The Toastmaster's duties normally finish at the conclusion of the formal part of the Wedding breakfast. If you require me to stay in order to lead the bride and bride groom onto the floor for their first dance this should be negotiated at the time of booking.
Roger Phillips, Professional Toastmaster,
23 Madeira Way, South Harbour, Eastbourne, East Sussex. BN23 5UQ
Tel 01323 471234
SKYPE: - civpol12780